Tuesday, April 15, 2008

history of violence?

http://jmm.aaa.net.au/articles/1086.htm

Spin, Spin, Spin...I'm getting dizzy...ahhhh


Adam Adds:
Like the author says 'context is important'. However, I agree..People, not books, practice and spread violence ..But it is funny you don't see Christians strapping bombs on their children and sending them into crowded markets in the name of god. Furthermore, the crusades were not started by a few bible quotes being taken out of context...That assertion alone takes the whole subject out of context.
The author also fails to note the validity of the Bible over the Koran. Neither the Koran or Muhammad could have validity without the old book of the bible and Jesus Christ. Muhammad claimed that he was a prophet and messenger of God, "in the same vein as Adam, Noah, Abraham, Moses, David, Jesus.." And if I remember right Christ is mentioned not only the new testament but the old as well.
And since the Bible DOES NOT ever, even once, mention Muhammad..It rests alone on the followers of Islam, the Koran and Muhammad to establish their own validity.
Which in my opinion they haven't done.

3 comments:

Adam Reagan said...

Don't you know how to make a clickable link yet? What, you want me to go through all the work of copying and pasting that link into my browser...Are you crazy!

xipe_totec79 said...

http://www.stephen-knapp.com/christian_terrorists_kill_44.htm

I know it's really tought to put this in your browser but too bad

Adam Reagan said...

It says "page not found"